I am bored and have a lot of homework to do. Since I will do anything to avoid studying, I am going to do a tag that I have been thinking of doing for some time now. Obviously, the only way to make me write on my blog is to threaten me with studies! It is borrowed from my friend here.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
Communication is also affected by the physical environment.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch?
A beautiful pink-orange stole gifted to me by my Mausi.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I have not watched TV since August. The last thing I saw was an Indian soap called "Uttran" in India.
4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
Around 9:30 PM.
5.Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
It is 9:08 PM
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7.When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
3 days ago, on Tuesday afternoon (its Thursday night now). I went to school.
8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at?
The front door- to check if it was locked (it was not!)
9.What are you wearing?
A green skirt and a red T-shirt.
10. When did you last laugh?
I really don't remember. Sad, na?
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Nothing at all.
12. Seen anything weird lately?
Well, I got a packet of garlic cloves and they have gone bad and are spouting fungus. That is weird, since I kept them refrigerated all the time.
13. What do you think of this quiz?
Inane. But then, I don't have to study.
14. What is the last film you saw?
"What's your Rashee?"
Saw it last Sunday.
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Two BMW's- the sedan and the SUV and two mansions, one in India and one in the U.S.
16. Tell me something about you that I dunno!
Since I don't know who is asking this question, it can't have a valid answer.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would want Indians to be happy when a girl is born.
18. Do you like to Dance?
Yes. It is what makes me the happiest in the whole world. I forget everything and give myself to it.
19. Imagine your first child is a girl , what do you call her?
Raunak (it is a Punjabi word, impossible to translate)
20. Imagine your first child is a boy , what do you call him?
Advait (meaning "the One")
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I already do.
22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Welcome to my world!